Ever wonder what the corkage fees are around town? Well if you live in the Santa Clarita Valley, EveWine101.com has just made an updated listing available to us locals. If you don’t live in this area, let us know which area you’re interested in getting a list for, and we’ll start working on it!
Reprinted with permission
Santa Clarita Valley Wine Corkage Fees
Updated for 2014
Source: Eve Bushman, www.Eve’sWine101.com
- Bier Academy: Corkage fees for wine brought in varies from $10 to $20 depending on the size of the group and if they are purchasing other products.
- Bj’s Brewhouse: Wine corkage fee is first bottle per table free, $7 / bottle thereafter.
- Lazy Dog Café: No corkage fee on wine brought in as long as its not currently listed on their menu, and any leftover can be taken home.
- Le Chene: $15.
- Margarita’s Mexican Grill: $15
- Marstons: None.
- Newhall Refinery and Egg Plantation: $12 at both restaurants.
- Oaks Grille Valencia (Inside TPC): Non-member price is $20 per bottle (plus tax) and members are $12 per bottle. The charge is $12 per bottle for special events as well.
- Persia Restaurant (Saugus) and Persia Lounge (Newhall): $15 at both restaurants.
- Piccola Trattoria: $15, additionally, if the party purchases another bottle of wine from our wine list on their visit, we waive the corkage fee!
- Rattlers Bar B Que: $5.
- Route 66 Classic Grill: $10.
- Sabor Cocina Mexicana: $15.
- Salt Creek Grille: $10.
- Vines (in Hyatt): $15.
- Wine 661: No corkage on in-store purchases; $20 corkage fee for outside bottles.